Multi-Grain Fruit Muffins
Recipe Courtesy of www.minuterice.com
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Prepare rice according to package directions, but substitute apple juice for water. Allow rice to cool.
- 3. In a bowl, combine egg, milk, and agave nectar. Stir in cooked rice and chopped dried fruit. Fold in baking mix.
- 4. Blend just until combined.
- 5. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter into cups and bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- • Try variations of these muffins by using different types of dried fruit or substituting honey for agave nectar!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes