Eggs Fu Young (Chinese)
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This may be a dish you order in Chinese restaurants but never tried to prepare at home. It's actually very easy to make.
- In large measuring cup, combine eggs, pork, onion, bean sprouts and mushrooms.
- In large skillet, heat 2 Tbs. of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Pour egg mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into the pan. Cook until light brown on both sides. Use more oil as needed. Serve with sauce ladled over the eggs.
- Sauce: In a small saucepan, heat to boiling 2 cups chicken broth and 1/4 cup soy sauce.
- Combine 2 Tbs. cornstarch and 1/2 cup water. Stir into broth. Cook, stirring, until thickened.