Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- 3 Large Ripe Peaches, stone removed, halved
- 1 tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- Small Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste, optional (omit it for a dessert)
- In a small bowl mix the sugar, butter, nutmeg, salt and black pepper.
- Carefully brush the grates of the grill with oiled paper towel. Place the peach halves on the grill cut side down.
- Grill for 2 minutes and turn. Immediately spoon and spread a little of the sugar mixtures over the hot peach halves.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and serve hot, at room temp. or cold.
Servings: Makes 6
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes